01 09 10

search you little tarte

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Birthday George and Abe

Tomorrow is President's Day.   I'm taking the day off, along with the banks, the schools, and most everyone else.  I spent the weekend at a tennis tournament with Kate and I have to be honest with you.  I haven't given cooking any thought.  At least I haven't given food enough thought to write about it.  So, I'm taking the holiday off.

So, I'll be back on Tuesday.  In the meantime, feel free to email me if there is anything you've been thinking of making and don't have a recipe for.  You can also email me if there's anything in particular that you would like me to write about.  Or, you can always email me just to say hi.  I love audience participation.

Enjoy your day off.  I know I will.

1 comment:

  1. I truly hope you are enjoying your day off, Nadine. "See" ya Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete