01 09 10

search you little tarte

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Some Reasons to be Thankful

1.  I am thankful for Ted, Charlie and Kate.  And for Pebbles, our English bulldog.

2.  I am thankful for my family and for Ted's family.

3.  I am thankful for my lifelong friends and for all my friends I haven't known quite so long.

4.  I am thankful that at the ripe old age of 50 I am getting to reinvent myself as a blogger.  Who ever thought I could do this? Two months ago, all I could do on a computer was check my email and surf the tennis tournament schedule on USTA.com.  I still can't operate my iPhone, but I'm working on that.

5.  And, I am thankful to all of you for reading You Little Tarte.  By listening to me ramble you have made me feel very useful.  I hope to continue my commentary on all things food for a long time to come.

Happy Thanksgiving.


2 comments:

  1. And I am thankful for your blog which I thoroughly enjoy! And (ssh!) if all goes well this a.m., I may even make the three ingredient biscuits today. (Eventually I have to test this new oven.) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog this evening and I am thrilled that someone loves Ina as much as I do! After our homes and our city were destroyed and many of our loved ones killed following the massive EF-5 tornado that hit Joplin, Missouri last year, a group of us began meeting to watch Barefoot Contessa. It was a way to unwind, grieve with friends, and try to get back to normal. We all simply fell in love with Ina Garten and her soothing voice and her sweet, classy ways. She responded to our email of thanks with the sweetest message of love, appreciation and support. So glad to have found another 'Ina-phile'

    ReplyDelete